Monday, March 23, 2009

Yeah, you guessed it. I got seduced by all the glamour and glitz of money and cars and money-oh yeah I said that already. A better life. Thats what I really wanted. Isn't that what we All want? A better life where you don't have to worry about how your going to make your car payment or go to the grocery store and write that check and PRAY you did the math right and it goes through. Some of you know what I mean. Freedom. That is what Network Marketing is all about. To OWN your own life. No more trading hours for dollars. You know, like most of us do or have done. Work X amount of hours and recieve X amount of dollars. Residual income. Meaning, working today getting paid for it again and again and again until one fine day, you retire and just keep drawing that check. Sounds good huh.

So... I got online, not knowing ANYTHING about network marketing or mlm or affiliate programs or anything. I found out fast that when you put your name and email address on an online form you get LOTS of offers. Be really careful where you put your infomation in at online. My good friend and mentor, Judith told me that she was called not long ago by someone who had purchased leads and was given her name and number. The only problem with that was , she hadn't been looking for an "income opportunity" in 9 YEARS. I'm telling you this for 2 reasons. 1# Those people keep your name literally forever 2# Never buy leads-I'll talk more about that later.

Did your Momma ever tell you that if it looks too good to be true, it probably is? Well, mine did too. I probably should have listened.

1 comment:

  1. I get motivated because in your age, you want to upgrade your life. Network marketing is one of the answer no doubt. When I start my network marketing, I found that we really must have the ability to convince someone to do what we tell them. For my back ups, I get involve into dropshipping business. This business some people call it 'affliate' thing but for me I take it as my online shop.

    ReplyDelete