Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Journey.. yeah. Three years ago I started on this incredible journey called "Network Marketing". Some of you have taken this journey also. Only a very few have traveled a smooth, bumpless highway with relative ease. Most of us ,( Statistics say 98% ) have traveled a virtual obstacle course full of blind curves, vertical cliffs , and crater holes to dodge along the way. Not to mention , of course the piranhas swimming around just WAITing to devour you. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic, but I KNOW I'm NOT the only one that has struggled with this. So... to all you other 98% -- and I KNOW you're out there, let us go the rest of the way together. I wish to, figuratively speaking , hold the hand of the ones coming up and lead the way, hopefully avoiding the crater holes and cliffs I fell off into along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment